- Sent a request for Tim's birth certificate. I'll get mine when we go home for Christmas.
- We'll also make a short road trip during Christmas for our marriage certificate.
- Made copies of our last 3 years of tax returns and our W2s.
- Proof of car insurance.
- Proof of home insurance.
- Proof of life insurance for each of us.
- Copies of driver's licenses.
- Made a list of people who will be references. (Still waiting for the okay and mailing info from a few.)
- List of all past residences since the age of 18.
- Passport pictures taken. Forms filled out. Waiting for birth certificates to submit.
That's half the list! The other half, though, won't be as quick to complete. Letters from employers, police clearance, fingerprints, education hours, just to name a few.
Then, for the placing agency, I have their paperwork almost completed, and we had our family picture made today to include. Once that is submitted, they send us the contract, we sign it and return it, and they send us the dossier. Then the DEEP paperwork begins.
All of this plus Thanksgiving, Christmas preparations, extra Christmas choir practices, resumed homeschooling, Eli sick (only one day, "Thank you, Lord!"), and on and on and on. So I guess I'd better get back to cleaning now...