Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pinterest Party

This is to my local friends.


Pinterest Party
Ladies,

We are so close to bringing our kids home from Bulgaria. Here is an awesome Girls’ Night Out that will be tons of fun AND help out our adoption.

TARGET DATES
TARGET TIME
TARGET DONATION
Friday, August 31
Saturday, Sept 1
Friday, Sept 7
Saturday, Sept 8
6:00PM
$10 per person

STEP ONE
This party is all about the food. Choose a recipe you have gotten from Pinterest. (If you don’t do Pinterest, any recipe will do.) Send me the link or recipe ahead of time, and I will compile a simple cookbook of the party’s dishes. Fix your dish to bring to the party, but don’t nibble too much fixing it. You’ll want to save room to sample all of the other creations. There will be a doorprize, and everyone will go home with a copy of the recipes.

STEP TWO (Optional)
Did you know there is actually more on Pinterest than recipes? Pick one other idea from Pinterest and send me the link. It could be a household hint, an organization tip, a craft…anything you’d like to also be included in the book. (And if you are still not a Pinterest user, you can just skip this step or make up your own entry.)

STEP THREE
Any friend of yours is a friend-to-be of mine. Invite others to come with you. If I get more response than I can handle, I’ll schedule more parties.

STEP FOUR
RSVP by August 24. 
Tell me the date you can come. Indicate multiple dates if possible, and I’ll put you down for one. This will help me keep the party sizes balanced.
Be sure to register your friends as well. (I will keep you grouped with any friends you are bringing.)
Don’t forget to submit your entries as early as you can so I can put everything together.


If you can’t come to the party on these dates but would like to come another time, let me know all the dates you are available in September and October (Fridays or Saturdays). I’ll try to schedule even more. Want to bring lots of friends? Let me host a party exclusively for you and your group. You don’t have to do anything except invite your friends. (I’m shooting for 10-12 per party.)

Thanks for helping us bring M and V home!
Libby DeMoss

No comments: